Key Dates for 2019-20
Faculty Annual Reviews
- Completed and signed annual reviews must be uploaded to the Provost Office SharePoint site no later than November 6, 2019. For questions regarding access to the SharePoint site, please contact the Office of Faculty Affairs at Facultyaffairs@drexel.edu.
- The faculty annual review form will remain the same as last year, and is available on the Office of the Provost website (we realize that certain colleges and schools use additional instruments as part of the annual review process).
Sabbatical Leave Applications
- Non-binding brief statement of intention to apply for sabbatical leave should be submitted to Dean and emailed to email@example.com by October 18, 2019 (this is not a policy requirement).
- Cover page, written proposal, and full CV to be submitted electronically as a single PDF file to Department Head by October 31, 2019. Proposal package is forwarded to respective Dean and then firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1, 2019.
- Application for Emeritus/a status initiated by the candidate by December 1, 2019.
- Complete application packages due by the Colleges/Schools to the Office of Faculty Affairs by January 15, 2020, using the online submission portal.
Tenure and Promotion Candidates
Full Tenure and Promotion Calendar
- Candidate submits dossier to Department Head no later than August 23, 2019.
- Dean/Director forwards candidate’s official dossier electronically to the Provost via SharePoint no later than January 27, 2020.
Tenure Track Mid-Point Review Candidates
Full Mid-Point Review Calendar
- Candidate submits dossier to Department Head no later than February 7, 2020.
- Mid-point review dossier forwarded electronically to the Office of the Provost for file no later than May 1, 2020.
Non-Tenure Track Promotions
Full Non-Tenure Track Promotion Calendar
- College/School notifies Provost Office (via Office of Faculty Affairs at email@example.com) of candidates applying for promotion no later than October 25, 2019.
- Candidate submits dossier to Department Head no later than January 24, 2020.
- Dean forwards candidate's official dossier and recommendation to the Provost (via Office of Faculty Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than May 15, 2020.