For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do for an emergency facility situation (flooding, power outage, elevator entrapment, etc.)?

Contact Drexel University Public Safety Dispatch at 215.895.2222 concerning the following facilities:

  • Queen Lane Medical Campus
  • Stiles Alumni Hall
  • 219 N. Broad Street
  • Three Parkway Building

Contact Hahnemann University Hospital Security at 215.762.7111 concerning the following facilities:

  • Bellet Building
  • New College Building
  • Franklin Building
  • 1435 Vine Street

How can I submit a non-emergency maintenance work request?

For any work that needs to be completed within 24 hours (i.e. overflowing toilet, slow Leak, hot/cold complaint, elevator maintenance, lock problems, etc.) call the appropriate contact for your facility.

  • For 219 N. Broad Street, 1435 Vine Street, and Franklin Building – Email
  • For Bellet Building and New College Building – Email
  • For Three Parkway Building – Email
  • For Queen Lane Medical Campus – Call 215.991.8500
  • For Stiles Alumni Hall – Call Resident Life at 215.553.7400

Requests for routine services (i.e. electrical, signage creation/installation, grounds maintenance, heating and air conditioning, key creation, lock repair/installation, plumbing, lighting, equipment installation, general repairs, etc.) can be made by submitting a Work Request. Note: Charges may apply.

What if I need to edit or cancel a previously submitted work order?

Once a work order has been submitted, it cannot be altered by the customer. Should you need to edit or cancel a work order after it has been submitted, contact the appropriate Maintenance Building Manager.

How can I submit a housekeeping request?

Immediate Service Requests are concerns that need to be completed within 24 hours (i.e. spills, odor, overflowing trash can, bathroom attention). Please call the appropriate Housekeeping Building Manager for your facility.

Special Housekeeping Requests (i.e. pest control, floor care, detail cleaning, kitchen cleaning, dumpster request) can be made by submitting a Work Request or email depending on your building. Note: Charges may apply.

What is the process for work orders and estimates?

Some services are considered out of the realm of covered services and will require a funding source to be listed with the work request. Specify on the request if an estimate is required and a Facilities representative will contact you with a quote before scheduling chargeable work.

The following maintenance services require a funding source: signage creation/installation, key creation, lock repair/installation, equipment installation.

In addition, the following housekeeping services for departmental spaces require a funding source: floor care, detail cleaning, kitchen cleaning, dumpster request.

How can I request an estimate and design plans for a renovation / construction project?

Complete a Space and Renovation Request Form to estimate any services needed for all construction, renovations, modifications or changes to existing facilities.

How can I find assistance for a relocation/move?

Complete and submit a Work Request. You will be contacted for additional details so that an estimate and schedule can be developed and approved.

How can I reserve classroom / event space?

Please follow the step-by-step instructions to Make a Reservation.