Mandated Reporting Responsibilities
Reporting Discrimination, Harassment & Bias Incidents
Make a Report
The EIC incident reporting form is EIC's preferred and primary method for receiving reports. Completion of this form ensures the most secure and complete information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to submit this form.
If you are a mandated reporter, please refer to EIC's quick PDF guide for information about your responsibilities, on-campus and off-campus resources, and conversational suggestions with a student or colleague in need.
- Make a Report to EIC
- By Phone: 215.895.1405
- By Email: email@example.com
- Anonymously Through Drexel University EthicsPoint:
- 866.358.1010 (phone)
- Drexel Compliance Hotline (online)
- Office Hours (in-person or virtual): Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- IN THE CASE OF AN EMERGENCY: Call 911 or 215.895.2222 (Drexel Public Safety)