Office for Institutional Equity and Inclusive Culture
The mission of the Office for Institutional Equity and Inclusive Culture (EIC), formerly the Office of Equality & Diversity (OED), is to lead and promote Drexel’s equity and inclusion imperative with integrity, trust, and respect that is grounded in accountability and courageous self-examination. We cultivate a culture of belonging by working in partnership with members of the University community to integrate diversity and inclusion throughout the organization, in our efforts to maintain a people-centered, welcoming, and accessible campus. We strive to develop inclusive culture-builders to foster dialogue across differences, and to inspire holistic learning and growth.
For Drexel to be the premier university for diversity and equity, where everyone performs their best work and thrives because they have a sense of belonging.
To sustain an indelibly positive impact, EIC adopts the following guiding principles:
- Courageous self-examination and thought leadership
- Organizational strategic drivers and visionaries for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEIB)
- Transparency in our policies, processes, and procedures
- Consistently provide excellent humanistic service
- Promote an environment that prioritizes wellness and self-care