A Message from Dean Sharon Walker
As we navigate this period of unprecedented change and the college adapts in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, our strategic planning efforts remain more important than ever. We must continue to build on our shared vision of how Drexel Engineering will respond to society’s greatest challenges. Together, we will foster sustainable advances in response to rapidly evolving social and environmental issues. For more on how we are addressing immediate needs, please refer to the Drexel Engineering response to COVID-19 page.
- April 22, 2020: Spring Virtual College Meeting
- March 16, 2020: Join the CoE Virtual Town Hall
- January 27, 2020: Two Days of Strategic Planning Feedback Sessions Remaining
- January 13, 2020: January Dean's Desk & Welcome Back
- December 17, 2019: A Summary of 2019 CoE Strategic Planning
- November 4, 2019: A Renewed Path Forward
- August 6, 2019: Facing the Challenge Together
- June 11, 2019: Strategic Planning Kickoff Event
- May 15, 2019: Call for Work Team Participants: Be a Leader in Reimagining the College’s Future
- May 6, 2019: One Week Left: Engineering Alumni, Please Share Your Feedback!
- April 29, 2019: Drexel Engineering Alumni Survey: Help Shape Our Future
- April 17, 2019: Update on CoE Strategic Planning Process
- March 4, 2019: Strategic Planning Open Focus Group for Staff
- February 4, 2019: Strategic Planning Drop-In Session
Documents for Review
Periodically throughout the strategic planning process, documents and surveys may be posted here for community input. Please bookmark this page and check back regularly for important updates and opportunities to stay engaged.
Your input is important to us! If you have questions or comments about the strategic planning process, let us know at email@example.com. If you would like to get in touch with one of the work teams, please include the name of the work team in the subject line (Cultivation of People; Distinguishing Value; or Aligned Means and Conditions).