Paying Your Tuition and Fees
Payment of tuition, health insurance, and other fees are due by 5:00 p.m. on Friday of Orientation week. Please note:
- There is no payment plan available for ELC students.
- Your ELC tuition and fees will appear on your e-bill. Make sure to check your Drexel One portal.
- Health insurance is mandatory for all international students. Make sure to pay your bill promptly.
- If you have any questions about payment, please go to the Front Desk.
Payments should be made through one of the following:
- Online via Drexel One using credit card
- Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- All credit card payments are subject to a non-refundable processing fee for each transaction, currently 2.75% (0.0275).
- Be sure you have set up your Drexel University Computer Account and have your User ID and Password.
- The Cashier's window at Drexel Central University City Campus office in the Main Building.
- Any Western Union to transfer money directly to Drexel ELC. (Download instructions here)
For more information, visit: https://drexel.edu/drexelcentral/billing/payments/methods/
Withdrawal & Tuition Refund
The refund policy for Drexel ELC allows for a refund of tuition when you withdraw from Drexel ELC. The tuition deposit, health insurance, and other fees are nonrefundable charges. This policy is based on the Drexel University refund policy.
The following is the Drexel ELC refund schedule:
No changes from Full Term to Half Term are allowed after the first week of ELC Classes.
|Withdraw before first day of term
| Withdraw first week of ELC class
| Withdraw second week of ELC class
| Withdraw third week of ELC class
| Withdraw fourth week of ELC class
| Withdraw fifth week of ELC class or after