The Language of STEM
The Language of STEM is a course designed for students pursuing studies in the fields of science, technology, engineering, or mathematics. The course combines lectures, discussions and on campus site visits that are designed to give students the skills and confidence needed to communicate successfully in their fields.
Who should apply?
- Students applying to undergraduate and graduate programs in the United States
- Advanced level students interested in STEM fields
- Connect with experts in the field on Drexel's campus
- Gain valuable research skills
- Improve your reading, speaking, and presentation skills
- Readings in a variety of current topics based on Drexel faculty research
- Independent research on a topic of your choice
- Lectures and workshops on various topics in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics