The Language of Media & Design
The Language of Media and Design is a course for students interested in the creative arts and design fields, including fine arts, fashion design, interior design, art, and arts administration. The course combines lectures, discussions and on on campus site visits designed to give students the skills and confidence needed to communicate successfully in their fields.
Who should apply?
- Advanced level students with some background in the arts
- Students interested in undergraduate or graduate study in the United States
- Connect with experts in the field on Drexel's campus
- Gain valuable research skills
- Improve your reading, speaking, and presentation skills
- Readings in a variety of current topics based on Drexel faculty research
- Independent research on a topic of your choice
- Lectures and workshops on various topics related to arts and arts education
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for course availability.