Global Business English (GLOBE)
Global Business English (GLOBE) is designed for students pursuing studies in the business field. The course focuses on key concepts and vocabulary related to marketing, finance, international business, and human resources. Topics vary each term. The course uses case studies and current business news from authentic sources and includes research.
Who should apply?
- Students applying to undergraduate and graduate programs in the United States
- Advanced level students interested in Business fields
- Connect with experts in the field on Drexel's campus
- Gain valuable research skills
- Improve your reading, speaking, and presentation skills
- Readings in a variety of current topics
- Independent research on a topic of your choice
- Lectures and workshops on various topics including marketing, finance, international business, and human resources