For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Consortium Agreement

If you are a degree-seeking student at Drexel University and plan to attend another institution for a term/semester, you should complete a Consortium Agreement [PDF]. The Consortium Agreement is a contract between you, Drexel University (your "home" institution), and your host institution (the other school). The agreement allows Drexel University to disburse certain financial aid awards to your account while you are taking approved courses at the other institution. The awards include:

  • Pell Grant
  • Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans
  • Direct PLUS Loans

If the disbursement of aid results in a refund, you will be able to use these funds to pay costs at your host institution.

In order to complete a consortium agreement, you will need to do the following:

  • Complete the student section of the Consortium Agreement Form
  • Bring the form to your Drexel academic advisor so they can complete Section II
  • Have a financial aid advisor at your host school complete Section III
  • Return the form to Drexel Central – the completed form must be received prior to the end of the add/drop period at Drexel for the term in which you are requesting the Consortium agreement for.