Registration Time tickets for winter term open on Monday, October 24.
Please review your Schedule Ahead plan before your time ticket opens to check for course section updates that may impact your schedule. Also, once you have registered for classes, please be sure to thoroughly review your final registrations prior to the start of winter quarter classes.
For more information on course registration as well as descriptions and an overview of all course instructional methods, please visit the Course Registration Process page. There, you can view information on:
- Understanding course instructional methods and how to search on these methods once registration opens on October 24
- Using DegreeWorks to track your progress
- Building your preferred schedules in advance of registration
- Completing the Student Financial Obligation and Tuition Repayment Agreement (SFO)
- Adding or dropping classes
- Confirming your enrollment for the term
Additionally, you may want to review the following: