2018 Placement Exams
May 2, 2018
If you are an entering freshman, you must complete your required placement exams so that Drexel University can develop your fall 2018 course schedule.
- Placement exams assess the prior knowledge a student has and the proficiency a student needs in the subject areas relevant to their chosen major.
- They present an opportunity to tailor-fit a student's freshman courses according to their relative skill level.
- A fall course schedule will not be completed until the student has taken all of their required placement exams.
All placement exams must be completed by the Saturday, June 30, 2018 deadline.
How to Begin Your Placement Exams
- Log in to DrexelOne.
- Find the Student Checklist on the Welcome tab.
- Expand the checklist item "Placement Exams" to access your required placement exam(s).
- Set aside at least 90 minutes for each required exam.
- Once you start an exam, you cannot stop and restart the exam.
- You can only take each exam once.