Please review the student job opportunities below and follow the listed instructions to apply.
Once confirmed for employment, students who have not worked at Drexel for one year should submit a hard copy of the “New Hire” packet and appropriate forms of ID to the Human Resources office between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday:
3201 Arch Street, Suite 430
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Peer Mentors are pre-service teachers in the DragonsTeach program that support students with lesson development, classroom management, and pedagogy. Peer Mentors attend DragonsTeach courses each week to offer insight, build relationships, and encourage a productive learning environment!
- Attend class and host office hours each week to provide student support and feedback
- Assist with the grading of assignments
- Help with the development of instructional materials
- Maintain regular contact with Master Teacher and students
- Must complete ESTM 210 with the letter grade of a “B” or better
- Must be able to work 4-6 hours per week
- Must be punctual, respectful, and reliable
Compensation: $10 per hour
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Peer Mentor Application
Work Study & Student-Hire Positions Available
DragonsTeach Student Workers perform daily operations dedicated to the success of DragonsTeach students. These individuals manage the kit making and inventory processes in order to create an efficient work environment for students on their field experiences.
- Create kits and managing inventory
- Event planning and execution
- Assist with recruitment activities
- Keep an open channel of communication with DragonsTeach faculty and staff
- Must be a freshman, sophomore, or pre-junior
- Must major in a STEM related field
- Must have previously enrolled in ESTM 201 and received a letter grade of a “B” or better
- Must be able to work hours between 2:30 p.m.-6:30 p,m., Monday through Friday
- Must be punctual, professional, and comfortable multi-tasking
Students currently enrolled or interested in the DragonsTeach program
$9 per hour
Please email the firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.