SCOTUS Reversal of Roe v. Wade: A Conversation on Law & Public Health
July 5, 2022
Hosted by the Dornsife School of Public Health and the Kline School of Law at Drexel University, faculty discussed the recent Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade and its implications in this virtual event.
This event explored what may be next and what legal or public health practitioners, educators, advocates, community members, and students can do to protect reproductive rights and public health.
- Tabatha Abu El-Haj, PhD, JD, Professor of Law at Kline
- David S. Cohen, JD, Professor of Law at Kline
- Ana V. Diez Roux, MD, PhD, MPH, Dana and David Dornsife Dean and Distinguished University Professor of Epidemiology at Dornsife
- Daniel M. Filler, JD, Dean and Professor of Law at Kline
- Jennifer Kolker, MPH, Clinical Professor of Health Management and Policy, Associate Dean for Public Health Practice and External Relations, and Director of the Center for Public Health Practice at Dornsife
- Amy L. Landers, JD, Associate Dean for Faculty Research and Director of the Intellectual Property Law Program at Kline
- Nina Sun, JD, Health and Human Rights Consultant
View more events hosted by Dornsife