- Stay home and isolate for 5 days from the date of your symptom onset or for 5 days from the date of your positive test, if you did not have any COVID symptoms.
- Students should not return to class until they do not have a fever for 24 hours.
- Always wear a mask around other people for 5 days after isolation ends.
- If your symptoms become unmanageable contact Student Health to schedule an appointment.
- Wear a mask around other people at all times for 5 days after isolation ends.
- Contact 911 if you experience any of the following:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone
- Stay home and take a test within 24 hours.
- Isolate until test results return.
- Wear a mask in public areas to reduce spread of illness
- Negative test result: Continue to stay home until symptoms end, then return to normal activity. Retest after 48 hours if still symptomatic.
- Positive test result: See positive test instructions.
- Wear a well-fitting, high-filtration face mask around others while you have symptoms, even if you test negative.
Students no longer need to report positive COVID results or exposures.
Please check with your individual department for any program specific requirements.
- Take a test 5 days from last exposure. If you test positive on day 5, follow the "positive test" directions.
- For 10 days after last exposure, wear a well-fitting, high-filtration mask around others and self-monitor for symptoms.
- If you have no symptoms, you can otherwise continue normal activity.
- If you have symptoms, stay home and take a home test, or schedule a test within 24 hours