For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Threats of Violence

What Should I do if I have Concerns About a Student?

If you believe that a student presents an imminent threat of harm to others or self, please call the Department of Public Safety at 215.895.2222 (University City Campus) or 215.762.7111 (Center City Campus). The Department of Public Safety will respond to any act or threat of violence or self harm.

If you have concerns about a student's behavior but there is no immediate threat of harm or violence, you may contact one of the following individuals to discuss your concerns and consider options regarding an appropriate response: