The Counseling Center offers the following pre-recorded workshops for you to access on your own schedule.
- Anxiety Toolbox – A fast-paced, 3-session seminar intended to help increase your understanding and knowledge about anxiety.
- COVID-19: Managing Stress for International Students – Although students from the United States are facing unprecedented issues related to the situation, international students are managing additional stressors which make the ability to cope even more challenging. This video is designed to help international students better understand their stress and how to adapt to manage it more efficiently.
- Getting Unstuck: Depression Management – These videos will provide you with life-long tools you can use while facing depressive symptoms.
- Self-Compassion – A series of videos designed to help you enhance self-compassion and improve your ability to bounce back from difficult experiences.
- Taking ACTion – Completion of this series may provide you with the tools to manage your life differently.
If you are looking for synchronous online workshops offered via Zoom, please see the current list of Wellness Workshops.