The Payroll Department supports the University’s mission by efficiently processing wage payments for all faculty, professional staff and student employees, in accordance with the University’s established schedules and deadlines. The Payroll Department also files all IRS Form W-2 forms, and handles all federal, state, and local tax reporting and payments for payroll related filings. The Payroll team also handles processing of time sheets and leave reporting.
Our goal is to always provide courteous and professional service to the University community in responding to inquiries and requests for assistance.
WHAT CAN THE PAYROLL OFFICE HELP ME WITH?
- Get information on how to enroll in Direct Deposit
- Obtain copies of current and prior year IRS Form W-2s
- Provides payroll schedules for Drexel University, the Academy of Natural Sciences and Drexel University Online
- Assistance with how to obtain reimbursement for City of Philadelphia wage tax refunds
- Assistance with changing your IRS Form W-4 tax withholdings
- Completing a time sheet or leave report or submitting a Payroll Resolution Form to correct time from a prior period