Auditions Now Open For CoAS Student Commencement Speaker
March 28, 2016
The College of Arts and Sciences Commencement Ceremony — Friday, June 10, 2016 — will be here before you know it. This year, we’re offering a few new ways to personalize your graduation experience:
Audition to be the 2016 Student Keynote Speaker.
Do you have a message to inspire your fellow classmates and future alums? Graduating CoAS seniors are invited to audition to be the 2016 CoAS Student Keynote Speaker.
- Auditions will be held April 8, 12 and 13, 2016. Deadline to apply is April 4, 2016.
- Interested students must apply to present their three-minute graduation speech to the College’s Commencement Committee.
- Apply to be the 2016 CoAS Student Keynote Speaker.
Submit Your Photos.
Celebrate the adventures you’ve had and friendships you’ve made as a Drexel student — submit your photos to be shown as audience members are gathering for the graduation ceremony.
- Submit by April 30, 2016.
- Send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “CoAS Commencement Photos.”
- Please note: Inappropriate or offensive photos will be omitted at the College’s discretion. Unsuitable content includes but is not limited to: the promotion of drugs, alcohol or tobacco products; sexually suggestive or explicit images; copyrighted materials not owned by the student; and/or any photos that are offensive, obscene or derogatory in nature.
Choose the Music.
We all have an anthem — something that plays in our heads in moments of greatness. As your College of Arts and Sciences graduation comes to a close, the joy/relief/excitement/pride you’ll feel will make you remember that moment for years. So what’s your anthem? What song do YOU want to be the soundtrack to that moment?
- Submit your ideas by April 30, 2016.
- Email your suggestion to email@example.com with the subject line “CoAS Recessional Music.”