Kirsten Kaschock, PhD
Associate Teaching Professor of English
Department of English and Philosophy
- PhD, Creative Writing, University of Georgia
- PhD, Dance Studies, Temple University
- MFA, Dance Choreography, University of Iowa
- MFA, Poetry, Syracuse University
- BA, English Language and Literature, Yale University
Bio:Kirsten Kaschock is a poet, a novelist, a critic, and an editor who works in several genres but whose work consistently addresses intersections between language and body. Her most recent book of poetry, The Dottery, won the Donald Hall Poetry Prize from the Association of Writers and Writing Programs (AWP). She is currently the editor-in-chief of thINKing DANCE, an online journal produced by a consortium of dance writers in the Philadelphia Area.
- The Dottery. Poetry. University of Pittsburgh Press, 2015.
- WindowBoxing. Poetry. Blood Books, 2012.
- Sleight. Novel. Coffee House Press, 2011.
- A Beautiful Name for a Girl. Poetry. Ahsahta Press, 2011.
- Unfathoms. Poetry. Slope Editions, 2004.