Master of Science in Communication - Online Program
Impact the Future of Communications, Media and Content
In Drexel's online Master of Science in Communication program, students build a solid framework in advanced communication theory, gaining the tools they need to become leaders in the ever‐evolving field of communications.
The MS in Communication online degree program integrates academic coursework with robust professional networking and knowledge‐sharing opportunities to promote new and more effective media and communication approaches. Equally important, students can put their newfound knowledge and skills to work from the first day of class.
Two Areas of Specialization
The online MS in Communication enables you to specialize in one of two areas:
- Technical Communication – provides skills for those seeking careers in technical writing, computer documentation and training
- Public Communication – prepares students for advanced careers in journalism and public relations
A graduation requirement of the MS in Communication is a professional exit portfolio. Based on engaging coursework and professional assignments, this portfolio is rigorously reviewed by both faculty members and professionals outside the university.
Masters in Communication Program Features
- Coursework tailored to career goals
- A well‐rounded professional skill set that embraces the future of communications
- Classes available 24/7 online
- A six‐month internship to gain relevant experience in communication‐related fields
- A professional portfolio to use after graduation
- An outstanding professional faculty who are engaged in the field
- Convenient and highly interactive online learning experience, designed to challenge and engage a diverse student community of working professionals
Visit the Drexel Online to learn more about the Online Master of Science in Communication