Bachelor of Science in Criminology & Justice Studies - Online Program
Drexel University's accredited online Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice offers a rich educational experience that translates innovative criminal justice concepts into real‐world practice and provides a strong foundation in justice and criminological theory and analytics.
"I don't think there was a class I did not enjoy. Drexel was the only school online at the time that offered full time in criminology online. Online I feel like it forces you to read everything rather than relying on the teacher. It gave me more freedom to do things when I wanted to."
‐ Melissa Driscoll, BS '14
Criminology and Justice Studies
A Comprehensive Education
Going beyond the traditional criminal justice focus, the online Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice gives students a solid background in criminology as well as a well‐rounded understanding of the history, structure, administration, policies and procedures of today’s crime control and criminal justice agencies.
Drawing on a range of disciplines, the online degree prepares students for 21st‐century careers in criminal justice, private security, or the legal profession. It is also a good foundation for anyone who wants to pursue graduate study in criminal justice or associated disciplines, including forensic science and computer science.
Computer‐based skills, technological proficiency, and biochemical/biotechnological knowledge are a must‐have for operating effectively in the complex criminal justice system. Drexel's recognized expertise in these areas provides you with a distinct professional advantage when it comes to building a successful career in the criminal justice system.
Bachelor of Science in Criminology and Justice Studies Features:
- Fully accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, the highest level of accreditation
- Merges crime and criminology theory with data to give students the tools they need to work more effectively in the real world
- Furnishes a unique opportunity to network with leading criminology organizations and professionals
- Provides a highly marketable credential for anyone interested in a criminal justice career, including crime analysis, law enforcement, and intelligence analysis
- Offers a special tuition reduction for alumni of community college partners, military members and immediate family, and employees of partnering employers
Visit Drexel Online to learn more about the online Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminology and Justice Studies