Drexel Writing Center Resources For Faculty and Staff
Appointments: Support for You
All members of the Drexel community are invited to use the Drexel Writing Center for one-to-one writing consultations. To make an appointment please visit our online scheduling system or call the front desk.
If you are working on a lengthy or complicated project that requires more time and attention than our 45-minute appointments afford, please use the Faculty/Staff Consultation form to meet with a Faculty Fellow.
Workshops: Support for Your Students
If you are interested in a workshop for your students about one of the topics listed below or a writing topic of your choosing, please contact the University Writing Program via the Faculty/Staff Consultation form. We can work with you to tailor any of these workshop topics to the needs of the students in your class, or to develop a workshop on a topic not listed here.
- Sentence-Level Clarity and Coherence
- Getting Started and Early Stages of Thesis and Dissertation Writing Projects
- Writing Abstracts and Proposals for Academic Conferences and Journals
- Effective Revision (for Large and Small Writing Projects)
- Integrating Sources in APA Style Writing Projects
- Writing the Literature Review