Mindfulness in virtual reality (VR): An exploratory study
Volunteers needed for a Research Study
ARE YOU A CURRENT DREXEL STUDENT?
ARE YOU A CURRENT DREXEL FACULTY MEMBER?
We invite you to take part in this research study because the researchers in this study are interested in exploring the lived experience of mindfulness in virtual reality (VR).
- Current CNHP faculty and students
- Must be able to commit to 30 minutes per-week group meeting for 8 weeks
- Must be willing to engage in 30 minutes of VR mindfulness meditation per day
- Individuals who are not currently hired as faculty for CNHP.
- Individuals who are not currently enrolled in an academic program, at least part-time, in CNHP.
- Participants who cannot attend the 30-minute pre-week group meeting for 8 weeks in virtual reality
- Participants who cannot commit to engaging in mindfulness meditation in virtual reality for 30 minutes a day
If you are interested in participating, please contact:
This research is conducted by a researcher who is a member of Drexel University and is approved by the Institutional Review board