The Brain on Delicious Food Research Study
The College of Nursing and Health Professions is enrolling participants in a study to learn more about how eating certain foods influences brain activity.
• The study consists of a 1.5-hour visit at Drexel University Center City Campus involving consumption of food and assessment of brain activity.
• Are you a women between 18 and 44 years of age?
• Do you have no food allergies?
• Do you wish to be part of a brain activity study?
• You might be eligible to participate in our RESEARCH STUDY!
For participating in the study you will receive:
• $20 compensation
• Free food at the visit
• Exposure to fNIRS Technology
If you think you may be eligible or for more information contact the Nasser Eating Behavior Laboratory at (267) 359—6287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.