Living With Back Pain
Eligible participants will take part in pain support group (Mindfulness- based Movement Therapy or Verbal Support Group) and may receive up to $250 for participation.
Participants will be asked to:
• Take part in 12 weekly 90-minute group sessions
• Fill out questionnaires about pain- related symptoms and provide feedback about the program
• Wear an activity tracking watch
Who can participate?
• Has low back pain for more than 3 months
• Able to engage in moderate movement
Where does it take place?
• Drexel University Parkway
Health and Wellness Center
• Stephen and Sandra Sheller
11th Street Family Health Services
To Learn More Contact us: MBMresearch@drexel.edu or 267-359-5502
This research is conducted by researcher who is a member of Drexel University.