Tuesday Topic: To Sim, To Play, Per Chance to Learn
May 3, 2021
- May 4
- 4–5:00 p.m.
- Live Webcast
Are you interested in discovering what Sim learning is happening at CNHP? Presenters will share a few experiences that are giving students and faculty the space to comfortably take risks.
- Kate Morse, PhD, Assistant Dean, Experiential Learning and Innovation
- Cory Brodsky, Simulation and Clinical Lab Specialist
- Abby Dougherty, PhD, Counseling Program Director for the CAT Department and Assistant Clinical Professor, Creative Arts Therapies
- Geneieve Porrecca, MSN, Assistant Clinical Professor and Simulation Education Specialist, Undergraduate Nursing
- Maureen Gonzalez, MSN, Assistant Clinical Professor, Undergraduate Nursing
- Jen Carroll, MSN, Assistant Clinical Professor, Undergraduate Nursing
All are welcome! Students, faculty, professional staff, and community providers are encouraged to attend. Presented by the CNHP Simulation Committee.
Check out upcoming Tuesday Topics here.