Alumni Weekend 2017
December 14, 2016
Twelve women from the Woman’s Medical College of Pennsylvania Hospital School of Nursing attended an alumni holiday brunch on December 4, 2016. In addition to celebrating the season, these alumnae discussed plans for Alumni Weekend 2017 where some would be commemorating their 45th reunion.
Here are just some of the Alumni Weekend activities planned for College of Nursing and Health Professions Alumni:
Friday, May 19
• Golden Dragons, members of the Hahnemann and Woman’s Medical College Hospital Schools of Nursing Classes of 1967, enjoy continental breakfast; participate in their induction into the Golden Dragon Society; take a class photo; and reminisce over a delightful luncheon.
• Legacy Center: Archives & Special Collections Tour, Queen Lane Campus
• Tour of Hahnemann Hospital and the Drexel University Center for Clinical and Electronic Learning Resources (Simulation/Standardized Patient Labs)
• Wine Tasting Dinner
• Young Alumni Beer Hall
Saturday, May 20
• Continuing Education Offering w/Robert J. Wicks, PsyD, HU ‘77
• Luncheon with Interim Dean Susan Smith, PT, PhD
• Family Day at the Philadelphia Zoo
• Drexel After Dark, Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
for more details.