Alumni Weekend 2016: May 6 & 7
April 18, 2016
Celebrate your graduation from Hahnemann, Woman’s Medical College/Medical College of Pennsylvania and Drexel at Alumni Weekend 2016, when today’s campus welcomes thousands of alumni back to share memories, fun, food and more. Whether you come for one event or the whole packed weekend, you’ll leave inspired and proud of your alma mater!
2016 marks a milestone year for classes ending in 1 or 6, especially Hahnemann and Woman’s Medical College classes of 1966 who will be inducted into the Golden Dragon Society and the class of 1991 who will be inducted into the Silver Dragon Society.
• If you graduated in 1966 or earlier then it's time to come back to campus to meet with friends, and draw fresh inspiration from today's Drexel programs. Drexel has a very special welcome for you this Alumni Weekend, including the exclusive Golden Dragons cocktail reception and luncheon on Friday, May 6 from noon to 2:30 p.m. in Behrakis Grand Hall.
• Class of 1991 graduates join us as we toast to 25-years gone by at your Silver Dragon Reunion during Alumni Weekend on Saturday, May 7 from 4 to 6 p.m. in Bossone Research Center Lobby.
Whether celebrating your graduation year or just wanting to celebrate, participate in exciting events for all, like the new Drexel Beer Garden, featuring beer from Flying Fish and a live band; Drexel After Dark; Cocktails and Creatures at the Academy of Natural Sciences and Drexel Fest, or check connect with alumni of the College of Nursing and Health Professions at one of our College-specific events listed below. We hope to see you in May!
• May 6 & 7 Earn continuing education credits at Patient-Worthy Medicine: The Art and Science of Evidence Based Practice
Time: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. | Location: The Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
During this interactive two-day conference, participants will be guided through the process of evidence-based practice by being provided with and practicing practical strategies for applying the art and science of medicine.
Cost: $475 (Early bird discount of $100 if registered by April 11)
Drexel University Alumni receive 25% off (verification required)
For a complete schedule and conference details, visit the College of Nursing and Health Professions.
• May 6 Take a tour of the Stephen and Sandra Sheller 11th Street Family Health Services Center
Trolley transportation will be provided from University City
Time: 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. | Location: Sheller 11th Street Family Health Services Center
• May 7 Enjoy Breakfast with Dean Donnelly and Tour Parkway Health & Wellness
Enjoy a cup o' joe and breakfast while mixing and mingling with Dean Gloria Donnelly, classmates, students, faculty and administrators. Hear what's going on as the Dean provides her State of the College presentation before touring our amazing clinical and research space, Parkway Health & Wellness. See our Running Performance & Research Center, identified as "Best of Philly 2015 Place to Fix Your Running Form."
Time: 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. | Location: Parkway Health & Wellness of Drexel University, 2nd Floor, Three Parkway, 1601 Cherry Street