Drexel University's Parkway Health and Wellness Dance Program for Children with Special Needs
August 27, 2015
Wednesdays 4-5 p.m. for six weeks starting September 30-November 11 (no class Oct 21)
$25/class or $120 for full 6 sessions
Use creative movement, dance and dance/movement therapy techniques in a safe and structured environment to:
● allow for self-expression through movement and dance
● encourage mind, body and spirit integration
● increase fine and gross motor movements
● provide sensory experiences for the full body
● encourage positive interactions
● experience the joy of movement and dance
Dawn Morningstar is a dance/movement therapist, dance teacher and choreographer with over 25 years experience working with all ages and abilities.
Contact Dawn at email@example.com for more information and to register.