Implementation Science Research Interest Group Draft Writing and Discussion
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
12:00 PM-1:30 PM
This session will give you access to scientists who have been successful in securing funding in implementation science and help you to:
- Understand and identify the basic structure for your specific aims page.
- Revise your specific aims to be significant and focused.
- Develop strategies for an effective research plan.
Who should attend:
Faculty, researchers and post-doctoral fellows at Drexel University who have research ideas or would like to learn about specific aims statements for implementation science research.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn about the requirements for applying for Implementation Science Research grants.
- Collaborate with peers who are interested in implementation science research.
Due to limited space, please RSVP by September 5, 2019. In order to have your one-page specific aims reviewed, please email it to email@example.com later than Monday, September 16.
To learn more and register for the Fall Institute on Implementation Science, click here.
Drexel University Center City Campus
Three Parkway Building, Room TBD
1601 Cherry Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102