EXPLORATION | EMPOWERMENT | INNOVATION
The online MS in Entrepreneurship and Innovation develops your entrepreneurial mindset, provides the skills you need to launch new ventures or nurture a culture of innovation within established companies to drive future growth.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand principles and methods of idea generation and development, such as design thinking, systems thinking, and cultivating creativity.
- Develop knowledge and skills to foster and manage a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship/intrapreneurship within your organization.
- Apply business frameworks and models to organizational objectives and goals to drive innovation and entrepreneurial initiatives.
- Gain fluency in how to communicate, finance, or market a new idea, product, or initiative.
Who Should Enroll?
- Those who want to develop ideas for new businesses or plan to launch a new venture.
- Current or future leaders responsible for growth and innovation in medium and larger businesses for any industry.
- Ambitious students who want to learn how to innovate within an existing company in an array of industries, from healthcare to tech, product design to education.
- Trailblazers who believe in themselves and their mission and need the key skills to persevere when building the necessary support for innovation within a large company or organization.
Is this an in-person, online or combination program?
This is an online program
What is the plan of study for the MS in Entrepreneurship and Innovation?
The plan of study is available here
Questions About This Program?
If you have any questions or would like to speak with an advisor, please contact:
Director of Strategic Partnerships
Charles D. Close School of Entrepreneurship
3230 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104