Drexel's College of Computing & Informatics (CCI) is devoted to engaging the creative and professional potential in every person, no matter their prior experiences or aspirations with technology. At CCI, students can find support and empowerment in a community of faculty, student leaders and professional staff who are deeply committed to student success. Comprised of a diverse mix of ethnicities, cultural identities, religious backgrounds and socioeconomic statuses, the CCI community brings to life everyday invaluable perspective and insight into the modern landscape of computer and information sciences.
Learn More & Get Involved
There are a variety of opportunities for current students, alumni, faculty and professional staff members, industry partners and community members to support Diversity in Tech at CCI:
- Meet the members of CCI's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council who are working to create a welcoming, supportive, respectful and inclusive environment for all
- Read about Drexel CCI's Women in Tech Initiative and/or our students' participation in the annual Grace Hopper Celebration, the world's largest gathering of women technologists
- Students are encouraged to attend our annual UBelong event to meet with identity-based student organizations.
- Participate in allied student groups such as the Drexel Women in Computing Society (WiCS), the Drexel Society of Women Engineers (SWE), Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE), National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), The Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers (SASE), and/or Drexel Out in STEM (oSTEM)
- Serve as a mentor for a current student. Contact CCI to learn more
- Join individual and corporate donors in funding new undergraduate scholarships for Women in Tech or providing financial support for Women in Tech Initiative programs and services
- Share your thoughts and ideas on how we can better foster a welcoming, diverse and inclusive environment
There is currently no latest news