Before you join the College of Computing & Informatics' Virtual Career Networking Event, you'll need to set up your profile on the Ciright online networking platform we've created for the event. Profile setup is a quick and simple process, and we've created a guide to walk you through each step.
1. To get started, visit the platform website at https://drexel.vcn.ciright.com/register
2. Select "Student" to register your student profile.
3. Enter your full name and email address to begin your account creation, then click "next.
4. Enter your phone number and create a password, then click "register."
5. Once your account has been registered, you can customize your profile by clicking "edit profile.
6. Complete your profile by providing your name. You can select your major, minor, and graduation year from the dropdown menus. Enter your GPA and select your degree type.
7. At this step, you can also upload a digital copy of your resume. You can also use the video upload function to include a pre-recorded 60-second video introducing yourself.
8. Click the "save" button to save your profile details. If you need to make additional changes to your profile, you can update it by clicking "edit profile" at any time.
Tips for your 60-second video:
Uploading a video is not required for participation in CCI's Virtual Career Networking Event, but a video can help you stand out from the crowd. The video you upload should go beyond repeating content that can be found on your resume. This is an opportunity for you to share your personality and interests. Use the suggested questions below as a guide for creating your video:
- Why did you select your major?
- What do you want to learn from an employer?
- What inspired your interest in technology?