Welcome, CCI Students!
After registering for the November 12 College of Computing & Informatics' Virtual Career Networking Event on Eventbrite, you'll need to set up your profile on the Ciright career networking platform. If you are unable to attend the Career Networking Event on November 12, students are still encouraged to set up a profile; students and CCI Corporate Partner employers will have ongoing access to this portal to network and discuss career opportunities.
Profile setup is a quick and simple process:
1. To get started, visit the platform website at https://drexel.ve.ciright.com/app;
2. Download and refer to our Student Guide [PDF] for instructions on registering and setting up your profile.
Tips for your 60-second video:
In addition to uploading a digital copy of your resume to your profile, you can also use the video upload function to include a pre-recorded 60-second video introducing yourself.
Uploading a video is not required for participation in CCI's Virtual Career Networking Event, but a video can help you stand out from the crowd. The video you upload should go beyond repeating content that can be found on your resume. This is an opportunity for you to share your personality and interests. Use the suggested questions below as a guide for creating your video:
- Why did you select your major?
- What do you want to learn from an employer?
- What inspired your interest in technology?
Download Zoom Backgrounds for the Virtual Career Networking Event
Zoom offers a virtual background feature which allows you to display an image as your background during a Zoom meeting (visit Zoom's website for directions on how to switch your background). Download a Corporate Partners Program Zoom background for your meetings with employers:
- Background 1 (Description: Image of Market Street with Corporate Partners Program logo)
- Background 2 (Description: White background with Corporate Partners Program logo)
- Background 3 (Description: Blue background with Corporate Partners Program logo)