Center for Military and Veteran Services
Drexel University is the choice of over 800 student-veterans and military dependents. The Center for Military and Veteran Services coordinates a campus-wide effort to ensure that student-veterans and military dependents are able to access high-quality campus services with ease; our goal is to create a truly military-friendly campus community through our welcoming and informative approach.
Learn more about the resources available through the Center for Military and Veteran Services brochure [PDF] .
Interested in attending Drexel? Learn more about how to apply. To learn about the educational benefits offered to veterans, visit Drexel Central. If you're looking to get involved or learn more about the Center for Military and Veteran Services, contact us.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Providing information relating to admissions, academics, financing, Yellow Ribbon benefits, counseling and health, and disability resources.
- Planning networking opportunities and social activities for student-veterans and military students.
- Organizing service and philanthropic events to engage student-veterans, military students, and their families in giving back to their community.
- Organizing campus-wide events to celebrate service, such as the Memorial Day Primer and our Veterans Day Tribute.
- Onboarding and orienting student-veterans and military students.
- Overseeing the Veterans Lounge for student-veterans.
- Providing career education opportunities and a course for veterans in transition from military to civilian careers.
Our current military-friendly community includes the following:
- Admissions: Transfer and Graduate
- Alumni Relations
- Army ROTC
- Center for Learning and Academic Success Services (CLASS)
- Disability Resources
- Drexel Central: Certifying Officer
- Drexel Online
- Drexel Veterans Association Advisor
- Health Insurance and Immunizations
- Institutional Research
- Lindy Center
- Office of Equality and Diversity
- Office of Government Relations
- Office of the Provost
- Office of the Registrar
- Office of Scholar Development
- Office of Veteran Student Services
- Student Life
- Steinbright Career Development Center
- Veterans Colleague Resource Group