Bear Institute Pediatric Accelerator Challenge for Kids - Apply by July 2!
Thursday, August 26, 2021
12:00 AM-12:00 AM
Bear Institute PACK (Pediatric Accelerator Challenge for Kids) encourages pediatric health innovation by fostering start-ups and college student teams who are developing novel solutions for children in the areas of Rare Disease, Remote Patient Monitoring, Telehealth and Patient Education. Participating pediatric healthcare providers and administrators will review start-up and student team submission content to help decide the finalist list of start-ups who offer the most promising new digital health solutions for kids.
Student teams are encouraged to sign up by July 2. Click here to sign-up now!
- July 2, 2021: Student Team Application Process Closes 11:59pm EST(rolling applications)
- July 12, 2021: Provider & Administrator Voting Opens
- August 9, 2021: Provider & Administrator Voting Closes 11:59pm EST
- August 12, 2021: Finalists Announced
- August 26, 2021: Live Virtual Event
Additional event details and prize information can be found on the
If you are interested in participating or have any questions, please reach out to