Congratulations on your candidacy for the College of Computing & Informatics-DXC Technology Graduate Program. This page is intended for your information and action towards graduate study at the College of Computing & Informatics (CCI) only. Please bookmark this page for future reference.
Final candidacy for the DXC Technology program will be determined by DXC Technology and communicated from DXC to selected candidates.
How to Apply
The following steps should be completed in order to apply for one of the four approved Master’s Programs in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering. Drexel conducts rolling admissions for DXC candidates, meaning once an application is complete, a decision will be issued from Drexel to the applicant, via the Discover Drexel Portal.
Once DXC Technology candidates have submitted their signed Letter of Intent to DXC Technology, they may start the application process to Drexel.
- Please first review the application checklist to familiarize yourself with the process, then visit our Apply website to start your application and follow the instructions below:
- Click ‘Create an Account’ under ‘First Time Users’ to start a new application
- Follow the prompts to retrieve your temporary PIN and then set your password
- After you have logged into the Apply webpage, scroll down to “Start New Application”
- Select “Fall 2019-Summer 2020” then select “2019-2020 Graduate."
- Click on “Create Application.”
- An “Application Details” pop-up will allow you to open your application.
- At the ‘Program Selection’ section, select, ‘Computing and Informatics.’ Under ‘Program,’ select your desired program in the menu using the DXC-specific program code in parentheses, noting the admissions requirements for your program and the academic standards to be met for admission to Drexel:
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS-CI-DXC)
- Master of Science in Data Science (MSDS-CI-DXC)
- Master of Science in Software Engineering (MSSE-CI-DXC)
- Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS-CI-DXC)
- Select Fall and “Full Time” under Full Time/Part Time Status
- Complete the application as normal and follow the instructions to submit your application materials as soon as possible. Note: a World Educational Service (WES) course-by-course evaluation of your transcripts is not required but it is highly recommended to expedite the completion and decision of your application. An official WES evaluation can be submitted to Drexel instead of transcripts.
- Drexel Acceptance: Accepted students must capture a screen shot of their decision through Discover Drexel portal to Rossana Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours.
- It is recommended that DXC Technology candidates Confirm their Drexel acceptances after candidates receive word that they are a finalist for the DXC Technology program.