The DragonCard Office has many services and products available for faculty, professional staff, departments and student organizations.
Department DragonDollars Card
Departments can obtain a DragonDollars Card to:
- Reduce the need for petty cash and cash exposure.
- Assist in making simple, non-personal transactions.
- Allow departments to utilize the University Club and make purchases at all DragonDollars merchant locations.
Department cards can be used at all Drexel Campus Dining locations as well as all privately owned retailers who accept DragonDollars. Visit the Dining and Retail Directory for a list of merchants.
To add funds, please complete and submit this form. Funds are not added automatically, and the requester will receive an automated email when funds are loaded. The requesting person must have authority to request funds from their department cost center.
Non-Drexel Employees and Summer Programs
Please review relevant information located here on how to request a DragonCard for interns, non-employee associates, contractors or summer program participants.
Rent or Purchase a Card Reader
DragonCard readers are available for your next event.
Wired and wireless DragonCard activity readers are available for rent or purchase for departments or student organizations. These readers interface with the DragonCard system to accept DragonDollars payments and/or track activity at events.
To request a card reader for your next event, please email the DragonCard Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rental Cost: $50
- One Card Reader per event.
- Requires one Drexel User ID to be assigned.
- Tracks attendance for one event.
- Data from the event is distributed to the requestor via SharePoint and will include participant's first name, last name, University ID, college and email address. University ID numbers are not distributed to student organizations.
Purchase Cost: $300
- Excludes CS Gold App, available from your app store ($29.99) and the mobile device. An iOS or Android WiFi or Data enabled device are supported.
- Requires a Drexel User ID to be assigned.
- Includes two activity codes; additional activity codes are $20 each.
- Data from event is distributed to the requestor via SharePoint or Hyperion and will include participant's first name, last name, University ID, college and email address. University ID numbers are not distributed to student organizations.