||Parking in an entrance, exit, traffic lane or bus stop.
||Parking in a private driveway, loading dock area, on a sidewalk or walkway.
||Parking on a grassy area or in a designated fire lane.
||Parking in an unmarked space on a metered or permit lot.
||Parking in a disabled parking space without authorization, or without HP or DV license plate, or an official placard issued by the state.
||Permitting immobilizer to remain attached for two or more hours, or past 10 p.m., whichever is earlier.
||Failure to honor a written obligation to pay Drexel University for parking services within one calendar month.
||Parking on University property without authorization or in a University non-parking area.
- Transfer of permit or an access card to another (confiscation of permit and access card).
- Use of permit or an access card registered to another (confiscation of permit and access card).
- Falsification of information on parking permit sales contract (confiscation of permit and access card).
- Use of any counterfeit device to accomplish parking in any facility (permanent loss of parking privileges).
- Illegal use of an access card to accomplish entrance or exit to any facility, or to be the recipient of such illegal use of any card (confiscation of permit and access card).
- Use of a permit to gain access to any parking facility for more than one vehicle on the same day at any permit parking facility (permanent loss of parking privileges).
- Altering a pass or permit issued by the Parking Office (permanent loss of parking privileges).
||Failure to return to the parking office any access card after expiration date.
||Willful and intentional damage to any Drexel University parking equipment or property (permanent loss of parking privileges and cost of damage will also be accessed to violator).
||Failure to obey the directions of the parking staff or security staff in the executions of his/her duties.
||Disregard of three or more parking violation notices.
||Placing of a previously issued violation ticket on vehicle to avoid issuance of another violation.
||Parking in such a manner that an adjoining space is rendered unusable. (Utilizing two spaces)
||Parking in such a manner as to impede any Drexel University service.
||Tailgating another vehicle at the Parking Garage entrance or exit, or any other gated parking facility (permanent loss of parking privileges).
||Parking in the Drexel Parking Garage (G) when closed without an overnight pass or without a current valid term permit.
||Vehicles not registered with the Drexel University Parking Office are prohibited from parking on University property. (The first offense section #107 may be negated by registering the vehicle within three days of the violation. A second violation may result in the vehicle being towed or immobilized.)