Use Your DragonCard
The DragonCard is the official University ID card for students, faculty and professional staff and must always be carried while on any of the University's three campuses. A DragonCard is used to:
Care for Your DragonCard
It is important to take care of your DragonCard for it to work properly.
- Do not punch holes in or deface your DragonCard. Your card contains a "smart" chip inside that grants access to campus buildings through electronic card readers.
- Store your DragonCard in a secure location, such as a wallet or handbag and away from other magnetic cards that may deactivate the card.
- Lanyards and other cardholders are often helpful – Barnes & Noble at Drexel University locations have a variety of options.
Manage Your DragonCard
DrexelOne Mobile App
The DrexelOne Mobile App allows you to manage your DragonCard. You can view details of your Dining Plan and your DragonDollars account balance.
The GET Portal and Mobile App
The GET e-commerce platform (the portal and mobile app for iOS and Android) is another way to manage your DragonCard and DragonDollars.
- View your current account balances.
- Instantly add DragonDollars funds with a credit card.
- Report your card lost and/or found.
- Safely store a credit card on file for future deposits.
- Set-up auto replenish.
- View and print recent transactions.
- View, print, email or download a PDF of your full transaction history.
- Use the GET Mobile App to pay for your purchases at Urban Eatery, located at 34th & Lancaster. Simply open the app and scan the unique barcode at the register.
When your DragonCard is issued, it is issued with an expiration date. If your DragonCard is near or past expiration, please visit a DragonCard office location to validate that your card is still active. Upon validation, you will receive a new expiration sticker to affix to your card.