For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Lost Cards and Replacements

Lost Cards

Please report and deactivate a lost DragonCard immediately. To do this, log in to the GET portal using your DrexelOne login credentials. Select "I Lost My Card" in the Quicklinks section of the portal and follow the instructions. You may also contact the DragonCard Office.

If your card is found and you would like to reactivate your card, you must visit a DragonCard Office. You cannot reactivate a card in the GET portal.

Replacement Cards

A $20 fee is required for replacement DragonCards. Payment is due at the time of replacement via cash, credit/debit or DragonDollars. Replacement cards can be purchased at any DragonCard office during normal business hours. This fee cannot be applied to a student's Drexel eBill.

This fee applies for all replacement cards, including those issued for loss, theft or name change.

A new photo is required for each new card issued.

Temporary ID Card

If you leave your DragonCard at home, you may request a temporary ID Card. You may request the following:

  • One temporary ID card valid for seven days; or
  • Two temporary ID cards valid for one day each per term.

Temporary ID cards are issued at any of the DragonCard office locations during normal business hours or at the Creese Information Desk outside of normal business hours.