The following services are available for faculty, professional staff, departments and student organizations.
Rent or Purchase a Card Reader
DragonCard readers are available for your next event.
Wired and wireless DragonCard activity readers are available for rent or purchase for departments or student organizations. These readers interface with the DragonCard system to accept DragonDollars payments and/or track activity at events.
To request a card reader for your next event, please email the DragonCard Office at email@example.com.
Rental Cost: $50
- One Card Reader per event.
- Requires one Drexel User ID to be assigned.
- Tracks attendance for one event.
- Data from the event is distributed to the requestor via SharePoint and will include participant's first name, last name, University ID, college and email address. University ID numbers are not distributed to student organizations.
Purchase Cost: $300
- Excludes CS Gold App, available from your app store ($29.99) and the mobile device. An iOS or Android WiFi or Data enabled device are supported.
- Requires a Drexel User ID to be assigned.
- Includes two activity codes; additional activity codes are $20 each.
- Data from event is distributed to the requestor via SharePoint or Hyperion and will include participant's first name, last name, University ID, college and email address. University ID numbers are not distributed to student organizations.
Non-Drexel Employees and Summer Programs
Please review relevant information located here on how to request a DragonCard for interns, non-employee associates, contractors or summer program participants.