- Extended Hours at the Hans: Based on the results of a survey released on Friday, November 17, 2017, discussions with the USGA, and feedback from students throughout the fall term, we made the following changes for Winter 2018:
- The Hans now offers all-you-care-to-eat breakfast Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 11 a.m. Menu items will include made-to-order omelets, a hot breakfast buffet, vegan breakfast options, bagels and spreads, a cereal bar as well as fresh fruit, yogurt and granola.
- The Hans is now open until 8 p.m. on Fridays!
- Eating Healthy: Campus dietitian, Kellsey O’Donnell, held sessions such as Healthy Weight Loss and Fit Friday to assist students with setting realistic and attainable healthy lifestyle goals to kickstart New Year's resolutions.
- Appreciate a Dragon Day: On Tuesday, January 16, 2018, we celebrated Mario the Magnificent and all things Dragon! Campus deals included double coffee reward punches at ThirtyOne41 Café in the Main Building, free Chick-Fil-A sandwich cards distributed randomly to students decked out in Drexel gear, and prize basket raffles at Starbucks and the Hans.
- Finals Week Study Space: Drexel Campus Services furnished a study space in McAlister Hall during fall term finals' week. Drexel Campus Dining provided free coffee and tea to help keep students stay awake and alert during finals week.
- Extended Finals Hours at Queen Lane: To keep our medical students fueled, the Queen Lane Café held extended hours along with a special late-night study menu from December 18-20, 2017. Complimentary coffee was provided with any purchase from the late-night menu.
It has been a snowy start to 2018! Even when the University closes, Drexel Campus Dining supports the needs of the students who live and study on campus by ensuring the students have dining options available to them.