COVID-19 Operations: Business Services
In anticipation of welcoming students back to campus in the fall, Drexel University is implementing a phased return to campus over the summer. Outlined below are Drexel Business Services' adjusted operations during the phased return to campus. This page will be updated as circumstances change. Thank you for your understanding and flexibility.
Drexel University is committed to preserving and maintaining the health and safety of all members of its community. Details on all University-wide measures being taken can be found on Drexel's Response to Coronavirus website.
Employees who had a full-time parking permit prior to COVID-19 closures:
- If you will be returning to campus full-time effective August 1, 2020, click here to acknowledge your renewal. You will begin to be charged the $177/month rate via payroll deduction effective with your first paycheck after August 1. To make any adjustments to your vehicle information, please visit the ParkDrexel portal in the Campus + Community tab in DrexelOne.
- If you will be returning to campus for the fall term and do not need parking before fall term begins, you can delay the start of your parking permit by completing this Request Form by August 15, 2020.
- If you want to cancel your parking permit, you may do so via this Request Form.
- If you'd like to change to a newly offered part-time permit (one, two or three days per week), visit the ParkDrexel Portal and select "Order Permit."; Part-time parkers will be assigned to the Drexel Garage (34th and Ludlow) or F Lot (32nd and Ludlow).
- Employees who are in Phase 4 and looking to retain their parking space for January 2021 may cancel their permit now to avoid payroll deduction. On the cancellation form, please indicate your interest in a January permit.
Parking Services will open a brief re-registration period prior to winter term (and before winter term new permit registration opens) for employees who previously had permits, based on available space at that time.
Purchasing a New Parking Permit
You may purchase a new, part-time or full-time permit starting on August 1, 2020, via the ParkDrexel portal. For more information on purchasing a new permit, visit the New Parking Permit page. For renewal and sale dates, click here.
For updated information on daily and hourly parking, please review the Visitor and Daily Parking page.
Introducing Digital Permits for Garage and Lot F
A parking placard/sticker is no longer needed to park in the Garage or Lot F; instead, you will use your DragonCard to enter and exit at all times. Please visit the Parking website for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact Drexel Parking Services at email@example.com.
The DragonCard Office is closed. If critical personnel need a DragonCard, they should visit the Drexel University Police Station at 3219 Arch Street. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact the DragonCard Office team at 215.895.6095 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about receiving or sending departmental or inter-departmental mail during the campus closure, please speak to your supervisor or department head.
Barnes & Noble
Drexel Barnes & Noble storefronts have been closed to the public as of March 17. The bookstore will still serve students in a remote capacity. Orders will be fulfilled through the online ordering system and shipped to students. Again, free ground shipping will be provided for all orders. You can place your online order on the Drexel Barnes & Noble website.
If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact the Drexel Barnes & Noble management team at email@example.com.