In North Philadelphia, born and raised, young Skvwalker spent his early childhood drawing pictures. Later in his life, he would begin looking for different ways to express himself. Throughout high school Skvwalker got involved with film editing, uploading a few small projects to his YouTube account. However, currently, Skvwalker has taken on the music industry with all his talents to create original thought-provoking projects under his brand name Vod Havok.
VodHavok’s mission is to bring quality art to people everywhere around the world. We want to illustrate our creative expression via mediums the team sees fit. This, in turn, will inspire others to express themselves creatively; to be an individual, unafraid to be true to themselves, and what they believe to be beautiful. We believe when presenting a piece of work, the audience appreciates the time, effort, and technique spent to capture the artistic vision. We practice and model these valued in every piece, conveying the skills we’ve learned from formal education and techniques picked up from experiences in life. Successes such as growing connections and our audience are the result of holding ourselves up to these standards with everything we do.
- Uploading studio recordings to all online music streaming services like Spotify and Apple Music
- Built a following of 4 thousand followers on Instagram alone
- Sold over 100 products of merchandise to Instagram followers
- Just broke 1000 subscribers on YouTube
- Received over 40k plays on the release of my LP ” Broke Music”
- Social Media Manager and Graphic designer for Calidelphia
- Received over 30k views on my YouTube Channel
- Garnered over 20k followers on tiktok.
- Made an Impression on 70k listeners
- Music streamed in over 80 countries worldwide
- As of now there are 202k likes to count for my tiktok profile
- Received a grant of 7.5k participating in the Entrepreneurship Program to back production and development of my start up business as an Entrepreneur from Drexel’s Baiada School of Entrepreneurship
- Commissioned for a 1000 dollar painting
- Collaborated with platinum producer Olivier Bassil, and Engineer Brian Sheil
- Received over 12k plays on Time Again as a single across all platforms
- Received over 50k plays for explosion kid across all platforms
Founders and contact info:
Allen Morris firstname.lastname@example.org