Course Roots is a B2B platform that aims to drive communal learning efforts outside the classroom, enable fast and efficient interactions, and enable faculty to progressively learn from student behavior. Course Roots enables students and faculty to work through problems using online, real-time whiteboard demonstrations – archiving these sessions builds a tailored library of preparatory videos. Course Roots also analyzes study patterns and pinpoints topics of struggle, giving faculty a much deeper understanding of their students’ needs. Regardless of commitments, extracurricular activities, or schedule constraints, Course Roots empowers every student to take control of their academic endeavors by making learning convenient.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Site: www.courseroots.com
- Founders: Artem Aristov
- Founded: December 28, 2015
- Awarded funding, mentoring, and a workspace by the Close School of Entrepreneurship
- Live Beta at Drexel University and The Kiski School