Whether you live close to campus or thousands of miles away, Drexel Alumni wants to keep you connected. Take advantage of all of the events and opportunities provided by our regional networks around the world -- bridging the gap between you and Drexel.
Below are some of the areas where we have network leaders and host events for alumni to connect. Want to connect with someone in your are, or don't see your city listed and want to get involved? Please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com to let us know.
How to Get Started
Here’s a list of simple ways to get involved with the regional network where you live or work.
- Attend an event. We offer a wide and diverse range of programs online and in person. Check out the full calendar of alumni events.
- Hire a co-op or graduate. We’d be happy to answer any questions you have about hiring a fellow Dragon for a co-op or full-time job. Contact Lauren Karch in the Office of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Make an annual gift. Your support can make a BIG IMPACT on the University and today’s students. You can make a gift to your college or school, former student organization, or student scholarships like the Alumni Impact Endowed Scholarship Fund.
- Volunteer as an Alumni Ambassador. Who better to tell the Drexel story to perspective students than you? Alumni Ambassadors visit college fairs and answer questions and share their experiences with students interested in Drexel.
- Join Dragon Network. Dragon Network is Drexel University’s official professional community for alumni and students. This easy-to-use platform facilitates career-focused conversations, provides unique opportunities to give back through mentorship and unites Dragons from around the world -- one connection at a time.
- Join Social Dragons. Use your social networks to help us spread news and announcements with Social Dragons. It's a great opportunity to show your Dragon pride!
GOLD ALUMNI NETWORKS
These are our top five groups in the biggest metro areas around the U.S. These networks have the most events throughout the year and are the cities and regions where the highest populations of alumni live and are also where the most Drexel students come from.
BLUE ALUMNI NETWORKS
These newer networks are in some of America’s fasting growing cities and regions. The alumni populations are a bit smaller than those in the Gold Networks, but there are still lots of events, programs and opportunities for Dragons to get involved and stay connected in these great locations!
INTERNATIONAL ALUMNI NETWORKS
Drexel alumni are truly everywhere! Whether you’re living abroad or just passing through, these groups help you connect with your fellow Dragons in some of the world’s biggest cities.