Alumni Impact Endowed Scholarship
HUNDREDS OF DRAGONS HAVE COME TOGETHER TO HELP CIVIC-MINDED STUDENTS, LIKE CONNOR, ACHIEVE THEIR DREAMS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD.
Connor is a construction management major and volunteer for veterans. He wants to become a real estate developer and eventually build homes for impoverished families and communities.
Through the Alumni Impact Endowed Scholarship fund, Drexel Alumni are making a direct impact on students’ futures. How?
- By supporting the Alumni Impact Endowed Scholarship.
- Together, alumni have already raised more than $130,000, and we can do even more.
- With continued support, the Impact Scholarship will benefit Drexel students every year, in perpetuity.
- Make your impact today. Every gift counts!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do endowed scholarships really matter?
Yes! More than you may realize. By giving to an endowed
scholarship, you are not making a one-time gift — you're
making a lasting investment.
Once it's fully funded, the Alumni Impact Endowed
Scholarship will provide multiple scholarships for
students, year after year, forever. This means that every
gift — no matter what the size — will make a difference
for generations of Drexel students, easing their financial
burden and helping them graduate.
Who am I helping with my gift?
The Alumni Impact Scholarship will go to
students who, though they face great need,
still find time to help others.
Eligible students will:
- Have demonstrated financial need
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Be civic-minded, going above and
beyond to help their communities in a