We value your volunteer service and are committed to providing you with meaningful volunteer opportunities that align with your experiences and interests. If you have any questions about the volunteer roles listed below, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SERVE AS AN AMBASSADOR
As a Drexel grad, who better than you to spread the word to other alumni and prospective students about the Drexel experience.
- Social Media Ambassador: Use your social networks to help us spread news and announcements. Just repost what we post, and you can earn prizes along the way.
- Alumni Ambassador: Attend a local college fair or come to campus for admitted student days and answer questions from prospective students.
- Community Engagement Ambassador: Are you passionate about community service? Help plan a community service project in your region to build connections between fellow alumni and surrounding communities. Contact Janeile Johnson at email@example.com.
LEAD AN ALUMNI GROUP
Now more than ever, alumni are coming together through groups based on a shared interest, identity, culture, academic program or profession. Serve on a current group’s steering committee and help plan upcoming events or start a new group with assistance from the Office of Alumni Relations.
CLICK HERE to learn more about alumni groups.
SERVE AS A REGIONAL VOLUNTEER
Bring the Drexel network to where you live or work by coordinating an alumni event in your city or a Dragons at Work event at your workplace.
Sharing your advice and experiences will be a rewarding use of your time that has a direct impact on students’ lives.
- Hire a student: Consider hiring a current or graduating student for a co-op or fulltime position at your company or spread the word about hiring students to your professional networks. Hires, referrals and recommendations from our alumni are our greatest assets when it comes to continuously creating quality employment opportunities for our students.
- Share your advice: Visit a class or speak at a program that provides students with career support or advice for navigating adulthood. Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SUPPORT CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Share your expertise and experiences with fellow Dragons through an Alumni Career Services discussion, online workshop or virtual networking event.
CLICK HERE for more information on Alumni Career Services programming.
SERVE ON THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS
Each year, the Drexel Alumni Board of Governors elects new members who represent a wide range of ages, backgrounds and majors. As a member of the Board, you will play a valuable role in shaping the alumni experience for your fellow graduates.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Alumni Board of Governors.