Advance Your Career
With a focus on connecting alumni to alumni and alumni to students, the Alumni Career Services program helps you reach your professional goals. Take advantage of the career development resources provided and take the next step forward in your professional journey.
WORKSHOPS, WEBINARS, AND NETWORKING EVENTS
We offer career and professional development programming, both in person and online, featuring alumni and faculty speakers who are experts in their field. Connecting with fellow Dragons could lead you to that next career step.
Visit the events calendar for a complete schedule of upcoming alumni events.
PROFESSIONAL AFFINITY GROUPS
These volunteer-led groups, which are formed around particular industries or professions, allow alumni with shared interests to meet one another, make valuable connections and stay up-to-date on the latest news and trends in a particular field.
Check out our list of current groups to learn more.
STEINBRIGHT CAREER DEVELOPMENT CENTER RESOURCES
Handshake is a job board filled with full-time and part-time positions posted by employers. Easily find jobs that are updated daily, search potential employers through the directory, and more.
Whether you are exploring potential careers, deciding what to do after graduation, or beginning your job search, the Career Navigator can help you discover your next steps. Learn professional pointers such as interviewing tips and highlighting your diversity.
Big Interview is an interactive online system that combines training and practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence. Complete the registration process using the organization code 2185scdc.
One-on-one career counseling sessions are available to review your résumé, enhance your professional social media presence, help you develop a job search strategy, connect you with professional organizations and strengthen your interview skills.
If interested in heading to law school or pursuing a health profession, schedule an appointment with our pre-law advisor or pre-health advisor.
Steinbright hosts the largest university-held career fairs in the Greater Philadelphia area, attracting over 250 employers nationally. All alumni are welcome to attend.
If you are looking to work in a specific city or country, you can find information about many locations throughout the world through GoinGlobal. This comprehensive employment portal provides access to career guides, corporate profiles, job postings and more.
DREXEL UNIVERSITY LIBRARY RESOURCES
Utilize the Career Library Guide to locate helpful resources in support of your career journey. Learn more about access to the libraries, borrowing privileges, computing and electronic resources, and other services offered to alumni.
GOODWIN COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES BLOG
The Goodwin College of Professional Studies Blog is a warehouse of relevant information, tips and tools for professionals looking for career development and advice. Topics range from leadership and management skills to interpersonal communication and innovation in the workplace.
LEBOW GRADUATE CAREER SERVICES PODCAST AND VIDEOS
As a continuation of the commitment to providing accessible professional development resources to our students and alumni, the LeBow College of Business, Office of Graduate Career Services has created the Career Conversations with Kelly podcast and Five-in-Five video series.
COLLEGE AND SCHOOL CAREER RESOURCES
- Dornsife School of Public Health: Log in to the Career Content Management System to find jobs, paid and unpaid internships and fellowships, summer opportunities, global opportunities, practicum opportunities, and masters projects (CBMPs).
- Goodwin College of Professional Studies: The Continuing Professional Education program offers in-demand career credentials, certificates and skills — so you can gain a promotion, change careers or stay ahead in your field. Drexel Alumni receive 20% off select non-credit courses and workshops. Contact email@example.com to discuss your career goals and redeem the discount.
- LeBow College of Business: The Office of Graduate Career Services provides MBA and MS alumni with resources including career management coaching, career exploration assessments and its online job board.
- Pennoni Honors College: The Drexel Fellowships Office supports graduates applying for nationally-competitive scholarship and fellowship opportunities, which include postgraduate working opportunities.
- School of Education: The
Early Career Practitioner Institute provides two years of mentoring
for graduates in the teaching field, helping them develop lesson plans,
set up their classrooms and handle issues that early-career teachers
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law: Get access to legal job fairs, fellowship opportunities and individual career counseling.